Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bridal Pictures By Megan Geiger

My amazing photographer, Megan Geiger, has done it once again.  Megan knows just how to use the lighting, the weather, and props to produce amazing and breathtaking pictures.  I wanted to share my whole bridal portrait session with all of you.  The pictures were taken at my grandmother's house.  My grandmother's house is full of beautiful, one-of-a-kind antiques and a beautiful color pallet of soft teals, pinks, and bronze.  Some of my favorite pictures, however, were the pictures taken by her rod iron gate.  This gate is absolutely beautiful, and offers so many picture opportunities.  We got a little creative and moved one of my grandmother's antique velvet red/pink chars outside in front of the gate.  This created a pop of color against the black of the gate, and the green of the grass.  Finally, a picture with Laloney, my grandmother's dog statue, was a must! I have loved this dog ever since I was a very small child (I actually use to think that the dog was real).  Having this dog as a prop in my bridal portraits was a way of incorporating something that has been meaningful to me for my whole life.  These little personal items are what really make a photo session something special.



                                                            This is the famous Laloney









"I Do" created by my wonderful mother!





2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!!! Love that you got to take them in/around your grandmothers house : ) My favorite is the one of you peeking over the bouquet!! You are such a beautiful person, inside and out...proud of you!!! "Ms. Johnson" (Dominguez)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to look at them! I was really happy to be able to use the places that are special to me in my pictures! Thank you so much for what you mean to me! You have been such an important and influential person in my life!

      Delete